Dedicated Texas Law Firm Handles Bankruptcy and Civil Litigation Matters
Perceptive Dallas attorney fights for his clients’ interests
Since 2012, H.R. Chapin, Attorney & Counselor, PLLC has been handling bankruptcy matters for consumers and creditors as well as a range of business and commercial disputes. For nearly a decade, I have worked to ease financial burdens and fight for the interests of Texas clients. I will aggressively assert your legal and financial interests in state and federal court. In addition to being a strong trial advocate, I’m also a skilled negotiator and mediator. No matter how complicated your issue may seem, I will take the course of action that gives you that best chance of reaching a positive outcome.
Responsive advocate for consumers and businesses in a range of legal matters
After more than a decade of offering legal assistance to clients, I believe that providing comprehensive services makes it easier for you to achieve peace of mind. I am ready to assist with the following types of matters:
- Bankruptcy — My law firm helps clients eliminate, reduce or reorganize debt through bankruptcy. Depending on the circumstances, I can guide you through Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy as well as help you combat unfair debt collection practices.
- Creditors’ rights — My law firm represents unsecured creditors, lenders, trustees, investors, receivers and others to assert creditors’ rights in bankruptcy matters, including debt collection, and other business and civil litigation cases.
- Business litigation — I have developed a reputation for being a formidable opponent in business and commercial litigation. Whether you are engaged in a labor dispute, dealing with a breach of contract claim or some other conflict, I am ready to protect your rights and interests.
- Real estate litigation — Buying or selling property is a significant event, and things can go wrong, requiring legal intervention. As a real estate litigator, I work with clients facing a range of real estate disputes, such as contract and construction issues.
- Mediation services — In addition to being an attorney, I am a skilled mediator and facilitate discussions between parties looking to resolve disputes outside of the courtroom.
Whether you are dealing with overwhelming debt, a business dispute, or some other commercial law matter, my firm is ready to diligently address your issues.
Speak with an experienced Texas bankruptcy and civil litigation attorney
H.R. Chapin, Attorney & Counselor, PLLC focuses on clients’ needs throughout Texas in a range of different areas. Call my office today at 214-504-3789 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation in my Dallas office.